1. No member under the age of 18 may use any range without being accompanied by an adult member.
2. All firearms must be brought to the range unloaded except for concealed carry weapons.
3. Maximum of 10 rounds may be loaded in magazines, clips, or revolver cylinders.
4. No rapid fire at any time. One second between shots.
5. If a cease fire is called all firearms must be made safe by unloading them and opening the action.
6. No handling of firearms when anyone is down range.
7. Paper targets only except for club supplied reaction targets.
8. Only members and their guest, with a guest pass, may use the ranges.
9. Membership cards must be displayed while using the ranges.
10. Do not use ranges if intoxicated. No alcoholic beverages permitted on club property.
11. Pick up your used cases, pull your targets, and put any trash in the proper containers.
12. Eye and ear protection are required.
13. If shooting prone, position targets on the bottom half of the target backers.
14. Shoot only at the target in front of you. No cross-firing.
15. Paper targets cannot be fastened to the wooden framework.
16. Obey posted rules specific to the archery platform and firearm ranges.
17. No steel shot may be used on the trap range and shot size on the trap range is limited to 7½ shot or smaller.
18. Trap shooting using personal clay bird throwers are to be used at the two middle trap fields (#2 and #3) only.
19. Violation of the rules may result in loss of range privileges or membership revocation after an investigation and a majority vote of the members present at a monthly member meeting.
*Shooting is not permitted before 7:00am Monday-Saturday
or before 8:30am on Sunday*
*Club sanctioned shoots shall end by 10:00pm*